31st Graduation Ceremony - Developing our Participants for the Workplace
VIP INFO - MAY 2016
Week Ending Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Attention Project ARRIBA Participants
Project ARRIBA will be celebrating it’s 31st Graduation. Please come and join us as we acknowledge those that will be graduating. This is a mandatory event for all participants, everyone is invited to show support and get motivated by this great accomplishment.
Together Everyone Accomplishes the Mission - T.E.A.M.
Contact Us 915.843.4055 or by Email
- Mimi Duran, Senior Case Manager can be reached at 915.704.4681
- Vikki Rey, Senior Case Manager can be reached at 915.704.4682
- Isela Loera, Senior Case Manager can be reached at 915.704.4683
- Priscilla Estrada, Case Manager III can be reached at 915.704.4685
- Estela Flores, Case Manager II can be reached at 915.704.4684
Project ARRIBA assists economically disadvantaged individuals to gain the education & workforce skills needed for El Paso’s demand occupations that pay a Living Wage of $14 per hour or higher with benefits & a career path. We partner with our participants to provide the financial and case management support needed to complete training in a high-demand career. We invest in human capital which leads to workforce and economic development in our community, region, state, and nation.
- Registered Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nursing (ADN)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing
- Other Allied Health Careers
- Information Technology
- Other Demand Careers
Project ARRIBA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization